Full Mouth Rehab in Georgetown, TX
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that covers the entire visible surface of a tooth and may be cemented or fused to adjacent teeth. It can help restore your natural smile by covering up unsightly chipped, worn down, discolored, or misshapen teeth. Dental crowns are ideal for teeth that are severely decayed, fractured, or extensively damaged.
What is Full Mouth Rehab?
A full mouth rehabilitation is an in-depth treatment where the patient’s teeth are restored to health and function with the help of a team of dental specialists. A full mouth rehab can include:
- Restoration of teeth that have been lost or severely damaged
- Correction of bites and misalignments
- Improvement of the overall health and function of the teeth and jaw
- Prevention of future dental problems
If you’re dealing with dental trauma or other dental problems, don’t hesitate to ask your dentist about full mouth rehab. With the help of a skilled team, you can restore your smile and improve your overall oral health.
What Is Included in a Full Mouth Rehab Treatment?
- Dentist visits for teeth cleaning, examination, and X-rays
- Periodontal therapy to treat gum disease
- Crowns or dental implants to replace missing or damaged teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Orthodontic treatment if needed to correct crooked or misaligned teeth
If you’re considering a full mouth rehab, it’s important to understand what’s included in the treatment. Talk to your dentist to learn more about what’s involved in your specific case and find out if a full mouth rehab is the right treatment for you.
Who Needs Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Patients who have experienced extensive tooth decay, gum disease, or other dental problems may require full mouth rehabilitation. This treatment involves a comprehensive assessment and treatment plan that can address all of the patient’s dental needs.
Full mouth rehabilitation may be necessary for patients who have lost many teeth, have extensive damage to their teeth and gums, or have other dental problems. This treatment aims to restore the patient’s smile and oral health.
Does Full Mouth Rehab Hurt?
How Much Does Full Mouth Rehabilitation Cost?
If you’re in need of comprehensive dental care, full mouth rehabilitation may be the right treatment for you. Be sure to contact us to schedule a consultation for full mouth rehab in Georgetown, Texas.