Cosmetic Dentistry in Georgetown, TX
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental care dedicated to enhancing the appearance of teeth. Our cosmetic dentist in Georgetown, TX, gets the job done through various means, including teeth whitening, veneers, and bonding. Our expert cosmetic dentists can help give you a smile that you feel confident in. If you are considering cosmetic dentistry in Georgetown, look no further than our qualified and experienced specialists in the field.
- One of the most common procedures performed by our Georgetown cosmetic dentist is teeth whitening. Teeth whitening can be done in several ways, including at-home kits and in-office treatments. Our in-office treatments typically use lasers or other light sources to break up the staining on your teeth, giving you a pearly smile. At-home kits usually involve using a bleaching agent that you apply to your teeth.
- Veneers are another popular cosmetic dentistry treatment we offer in our Georgetown dental office. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Our cosmetic dentist in Georgetown uses veneers to correct many dental issues, like chips, cracks, discoloration, and more.
Other types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Georgetown
Our cosmetic dentist performs multiple procedures to enhance your smile. So when you visit us for a cosmetic dentistry treatment in Georgetown, you can learn about many alternative procedures. Apart from teeth whitening and veneers, we offer:
- Dental bonding: This is a treatment that involves using a resin material to correct minor dental problems, such as chips and cracks.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. They are made up of a titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone and a prosthetic tooth that is attached to the post.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear plastic aligners to correct misaligned teeth.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Cosmetic Dentistry?
In Georgetown, many individuals opt for cosmetic dentistry since it’s considered the ideal solution for people who are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. However, not everyone is a good candidate for the treatments offered by cosmetic dentists. People with severe dental problems, such as decay or gum disease, are usually not good candidates for cosmetic dentistry.
On the other hand, people with relatively healthy teeth and mild dental problems are often good candidates for cosmetic dentistry. If you are in search of a cosmetic dentist in Georgetown, consult our team to learn which treatment is the most suitable for you.
How Much Does Cosmetic Dentistry Cost?
How Long Does Cosmetic Dentistry Last?
Providing Reliable Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Georgetown, TX
Georgetown Elite Dental has the best cosmetic dentist who specializes in their respective field. With our years of experience, we can proudly say that our top-notch cosmetic dentistry won’t let you down. Visit us right away for a consultation and promising results!